We accept the Scriptures as our authority in matters of faith and practice and adopt the following Confession of Faith as our interpretation of Bible Doctrine:
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as being verbally inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in one essence, yet three coequal persons, the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born to the virgin Mary.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, Who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. He is the life of the believer, and He empowers the preaching of the gospel.
5. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
8. We believe in the blessed hope, which is the personal, visible, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost in hell, and the fellowship of the saved in heaven.
11. We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men, and that he and all his angels and all who do not receive Christ as their Savior will eternally perish in the lake of fire.
12. We believe in the Church, whose mission it is to preach the Scriptures to all the world, all of its endeavors being guided by multiple leadership and supported by the wise stewardship of God’s people.
13. We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and the Lord’s Table (Communion). It is our practice to baptize, by immersion in water, only those who profess repentance towards God, faith in, and obedience to, our Lord Jesus Christ.